Six East Open for Business!
We will be re-opening May 30, 2020!
Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we ready Six East for reopening! In anticipation of your return, we have acquired personal protective equipment, and have cleaned and sanitized our space to ensure unparalleled safety in our environment! This new normal requires additional measures to be taken, and our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team. As a result, there are necessary changes to our scheduling and your experience.
New appointment policies:
- Contact Free Check-in: Upon arrival, call the salon. Please wait in your car or outside of Six East until you receive a call or text from us, letting you know we are ready for you. There will no longer be seating in our boutique to manage social distancing and occupancy limitations.
- Entering the salon: To maintain flow, we ask that you enter through our back door and exit from the front door. Only one client will be allowed to enter at a time. Occupancy restrictions limit building capacity allowing for only the individual being serviced; please come alone. If you have a specific situation, please email to make arrangements.
- Sanitation: Upon entry, please utilize the provided hand sanitizer immediately. It will be available throughout the building and at entry and exit points. To contain potential particle spread, we will temporarily not offer blow drys with our services. Masks must be worn at all times – no mask, no service! If you do not have a mask, we will provide one at an additional charge (Please notify us at the check-in call if you are in need). The Six East Team will be provided and required to wear personal protective equipment at all times.
- Personal Items: To eliminate cross-contamination, we will no longer be providing magazines and beverages. Please do not bring in food or drink from the outside; if needed, we will provide bottled water that we require you to take with you for disposal. We will provide a container that will be sterilized between clients to house small personal items.
- Clothing/Robes: At this time robes will not be available, we ask that you wear a top that is not important to you for chemical services. Capes will be used for all services and disposed of in a covered laundry container after each use.
- No Touch Payment: We will require a credit card upon making your appointment. Our cancellation policy will be held strictly in effect. As a result of strict capacity guidelines, it is more important than ever to notify us at least 24 hours before your appointment time if you are unable to make your appointment. If you have COVID-like symptoms within the 24 hours cancellation period, please reschedule as this would be an exception to our policy.
- Pricing: During these unprecedented times, transparency is key. Due to the closure of our business, increased cost, personal protective equipment, and cleaning/sanitizers, and the capacity restrictions – adjustments will be made across the board to our services. Our pricing is calculated on time and our expertise, with consideration of our all-inclusive environment.
- Appointments: We will begin accepting appointments immediately for any of our clients who are front line workers. Click here to request an appointment. All Saturday, May 30th, appointments will be reserved as a thank you for all you do!
Appointments for all others going forward will be open via online request as of Thursday, 05/28. Phone call scheduling, 301-698-0800, will be open on Saturday, 05/30, at 9 am.
We genuinely appreciate you choosing Six East, and we can’t wait to be back with you spreading the #sixappeal!